The HR Assistant will be an important part of the ongoing success of the company, taking on important responsibilities in the Human Resources department. Join a stable and growing international company with a fun and supportive company culture!
- Perform recruiting related tasks including creating job postings, searching Resumes and scheduling interview appointments with candidates
- Assist in standard HR activities such as employee on-boarding, training, and employee benefits distribution
- Performs HR data management activities
- Generates appropriate correspondence, tracks leaves, and maintains files as appropriate
- Assists with the employment process, including screening applicants, conducting background checks and processing all related paperwork
- Maintains human resources related files, including employee files, leave files and recruitment files – both paper and electronic
- Provides general administrative/project support for human resources staff