Opportunity: Systems Analyst
Provide technical escalation (Level 2) support and resolution for IT support team via remote control, telephone, and desk-side support. Manage SLAs via ticketing system, contribute to technical knowledgebase, mentor and train IT support associates, and work with department managers to support projects and operational needs. This position will provide support to HHM’s Philadelphia and NYC corporate office.
Potential Career Path
Systems/Network Administrator – Department Manager
Essential Job Functions
- Coach and support help desk associates as needed.
- Lead problem resolution work flow for escalated trouble tickets.
- Develop technical knowledge base, support team expertise, and root cause analysis.
- Maintain IT support processes in compliance with SOX.
- Provide timely, courteous, and efficient customer service to internal and external users via telephone, remote control, and desk-side support.
- Track escalations in helpdesk software, provide network troubleshooting assistance, and communicate system issues to department managers.
- Perform installation of new desktops/laptops, including upgrades or installations of software in existing environment.
- Comply with standards of service established by IT to ensure quality customer service.
- Be available to work outside established schedule as needed to meet critical deadlines.
- Actively participate in special projects as assigned.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Associate degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years professional IT experience in technical escalation role.
- Strong technical skills in troubleshooting networks, systems, and software issues via remote control and telephone.
- Self-directed with a superior customer service skills.
- Able to prioritize and resolve issues based on severity and necessity
- Able to expertly manage and prioritize multiple technical issues and manage projects simultaneously.
- Hospitality PMS/POS system experience preferred.
- Hospitality Technologies experience preferred.
- Familiarity with various Business Applications preferred.
Work Environment and Context
- Required to sit for extended periods, lift up to 50 pounds, bend, reach, use hands and fingers to operate keyboard.
- Work schedule varies and may include extended work hours and work on evenings and weekends.
- Frequent travel to our NYC office is required.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble – Own It