Do you want to join an exciting, growing company where you’ll be rewarded for providing first-class service, educating & supporting your clients through our simple sales process, & using your sales skills in a rapidly expanding industry? As an HPOne Licensed Representative, you’ll enjoy a diverse, supportive environment, along with a competitive compensation program, including base salary, uncapped commissions, best-in-class training, comprehensive benefits and endless leads provided by the company
Here’s what you’ll do: As a Medicare Sales Consultant you will attend a 40-hour, instructor-led learning session to prepare for passing the state health exam. Upon successful completion of state health exam, you will begin transition to a Licensed Sales Consultant. Our Licensed Consultants will work with our clients to identify their unique situation and needs and help choose insurance plans that suit them from 20+ local, regional and national carriers.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Perform detailed Medicare insurance sales needs analysis via phone with clients, including educating the client about Medicare, identifying matching plans, services, and assisting through the enrollment process.
- Close sales and underwrite policies for clients, completing applications accurately.
- Fully understand, abide by and stay current with all Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) rules and regulations as they pertain to duties assigned
- Work with internal supervisors, managers, training staff, and customer service representatives
- Successfully meet daily/weekly/monthly sales goals
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Our commitment to you:
- Base pay + uncapped commission potentials along with competitive benefits for yourself & your family. Agents also earn renewals on sales they make.
- Incredible growth opportunities- 2/3 of our Leadership team has been promoted from within.
- Top-notch training to keep you educated, informed, and up to date with industry trends.
- Regular one on one coaching & mentoring from Managers to improve your craft and reach your goals.
- Clarity and collaboration- we want your feedback to be consistently improving as a company.
We encourage you to APPLY NOW if you consider yourself a:
- Passionate Salesperson: You shine in a competitive environment and love being #1. You love some friendly competition and are excited to build your commissions.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: You have a passion for learning & you strive to be better day to day. You want to continue your professional growth, and love sharing your knowledge with others, too!
- Enthusiasm Spreader: You want to motivate your customers, but also your teammates. You have a positive attitude that’s contagious and you love to make people’s day!
Core skills/abilities needs:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent (pursuing associates or bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Completion of computer/typing assessment
- Completion of sales assessment
Helpful, but not required:
- Call center/sales environment experience
- Prior sales and Medicare experience
- Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends