We have an exciting opportunity for a hands-on problem solver who takes immense satisfaction in developing and implementing optimal, cost-effective manufacturing processes and methods in accordance with product specifications and quality standards.
As the Manufacturing Engineer you will use your experience working with quality control systems, preferably in electronics or medical device, to help develop and improve our manufacturing processes by studying product and manufacturing methods all while ensuring compliance with government regulations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Evaluates manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from manufacturing technicians
- Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning workflow, space requirements, and equipment layout
- Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes
- Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements
- Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Provides manufacturing engineering information by answering questions and requests
- Completes design and development projects by training and guiding manufacturing technicians
- Other duties as assigned
Key qualifications and experience include:
- Bachelor’s degree in manufacturing, industrial, mechanical, or related engineering field preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in Manufacturing Engineering, working with quality control systems, preferably in electronics or medical device.
- Experience and knowledge in change management systems / ECO, document control and engineering processes desired.
- Computer proficient; confident using data analysis programs and Microsoft Suite
- Experience using CAD (computer aided design) software.
- Experience with lean manufacturing techniques preferred
- Effective management skills
- Master problem solver familiar with root cause analysis techniques
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to cheerfully work to challenging schedules
Hamilton Medical was founded with a vision: To develop intelligent ventilation solutions that make life safer for patients in critical care and easier for the people who care for them. Today, Hamilton Medical is a leading manufacturer of critical care ventilation solutions for a wide variety of patient populations, applications, and environments.
- Diverse portfolio of exciting and innovative design projects
- Tremendous opportunities for professional growth
- Commitment to sustainable design
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefit Package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, paid vacation time, paid sick time, disability insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement and much more
- Solid Stable Company
- Drug free workplace
Learn more about us at: www.hamilton-medical.com
It is the policy of this organization to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age 40 and over, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, religious preference, or veteran status in all phases of the employment process and in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.