SENIOR EDUCATIONAL CONSULTANT
Job Title: Education Consultant & Student Mentor
Locations: Dubai & Abu Dhabi
Reports to: CEO
Are you passionate about empowering young people through higher education?
Would you like to live in one of the world’s most dynamic and exciting global cities and earn a tax free salary?
Are you thinking about attending grad school, but want a job that will combine personal enrichment with professional growth?
Then apply to Hale!
For the last seven years, Hale Education Group (HEG) has helped international high school students achieve their fullest potential through U.S. and Canadian higher education. Our students have been awarded over $45 Million USD and have secured admission to over 150+ North American universities, including all eight Ivy League schools.
Hale operates on the philosophy of helping students find the right “fit” and assists students of all academic levels. Our Educational Consultants are all graduates of top U.S. universities and care about helping students not only navigate the admissions processes, but grow as people.
Our international team of consultants speaks ten languages and shares a passion for education. They have gone on to pursue advanced degrees at Harvard, Stanford, Columbia, Georgetown, Johns Hopkins, and many other leading graduate programs.
We are looking for Education Consultants to join our growing team and transform young people’s lives.
Beginning with Grade 7, consultants work closely with students and help them identify their passions, make the right course selections, and participate in the most rewarding extracurricular activities. Consultants also guide students on which summer experiences to take part in, encourage them to take up leadership roles, and participate in community service activities. Through these activities, we help students develop their passions in and outside of the classroom while helping them become better thinkers, writers, and leaders. In this way, we ensure that students not only have the strongest profiles by the time they apply for university but also that they are equipped to thrive when they get there.
Team members receive training, ongoing professional development, and continuous support in order to maximize their ability to serve students and develop personally. In addition to working directly with students and families, the Education Consultant will also be a brand ambassador and help HEG scale its impact.
CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE:
- A passion for education and for mentoring youth
- Cultural awareness and the desire to work with students from over 30 countries face-to-face
- A master’s degree from a top accredited U.S. or Canadian university
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills
- Exceptional writing skills and the ability to coach students to become better thinkers and writers
- Ability to build meaningful relationships with families and to mentor students
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment and manage timelines
- 3-5 years teaching/counseling experience preferred
WORKING HOURS: Flexible depending on availability
- Annual r/t ticket home
- 21 work days of paid vacation per year (approximately one month)
- All government private sector holidays
- Health Insurance, residence visa, and Emirates ID paid at company expense
- Seasonal bonus
To apply, send an email with the subject line “HEG – Senior Education Consultant” along with a CV (resume) and personalized cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org