TexHahn Media, d/b/a White Lion Interactive, is looking for someone with a unique set of skills and interests who is bold and creative enough to partner with us in shaping a new role. This Fellowship Intern position supports advanced-level students with an eye and a mind for creative design mixed with interactive multimedia data representation.
Who You Are
You have a keen interest in motion graphics and interactive visuals and how they can be creatively applied to convey appealing and informative imagery.
You are enthusiastic about bringing new ideas to the table, enjoy exploring animated graphic strategies, and have an insatiable curiosity about discovering new tools and technology.
Who We Are
We are a full-service communications, web development, public relations, and public affairs firm offering an opportunity to build professional skills while partnering and networking with all levels of our team.
What We Provide
You will receive in-depth training and mentorship from industry professionals while working on projects for White Lion Interactive and partnering with agency subject matter experts in food, beverage, healthcare and energy categories.
Our development team has access to substantial amounts of data and is working to visualize that data for innovative yet practical business and communication applications for our diverse and growing list of clients. There’s really no limit to what we can do in this area!
Extra Skills that are a Plus:
- Passion for creating things and telling stories with technology
- Critical eye for outstanding design and typography
- Familiarity with code (enough to manipulate CSS and SCSS)
- Interest in charts, graphs, and especially infographics
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Animating with Procreate or other software tools
- Three-month remote program
- Schedule of 15 to 20 hours per week with flexible office hours
- Compensation $15/hour
Our Company Values
- Presence – Readily engages discussion; asks smart questions; takes ownership
- Brilliance – Brings creative and revealing insights; sparks ideas; gives more than expected
- Fairness – Supports teammates; honors commitments; thoughtfully evaluates; is forthright and tactful
- Aspiration – Has a desire to continually learn and improve to reach new heights.
- Craftsmanship – Always seeks to be current in the definition of great design and mobile-web experiences delivered with precision to any client project.
Please email your resume, portfolio and cover letter, with “Creative Data-Visual Experience Designer” in the subject line, to: email@example.com.
We’re excited about this opportunity, and look forward to meeting you!
For more information, please visit our agency websites: