Associate Management Consultant
Working under a Management Consultant, Senior Management Consultant or Director, Associates provide problem solving, client team leadership, subject matter expertise and operational support.
- Apply proper tools and methods to meet the client’s definition of success.
- Interact closely with clients to ensure completion of individual tasks. Assist the client team in meeting all requirements and provide specialized training.
- Provide status and insight to team leaders and directors regarding the progress and realized value of the Greencastle team and the client team. Communicate engagement progress and results to client management with meaningful data.
- Provide feedback and seek improvement regarding internal processes and service delivery.
- Military veteran, experienced in military planning processes: JOINT (JOPP) ARMY (MDMP) NAVY (NPP) MARINE CORPS. (MCPP) AIR FORCE (JOPPA)
- Bachelor’s degree in a process-oriented field plus a minimum of five years of work experience. Strong computer literacy in a variety of software applications.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills enabling interaction with diverse groups of individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Significant leadership experience in a team-oriented environment. Demonstrated ability to achieve superior results in dynamic or ambiguous situations with minimal supervision. Experience as a military leader is highly regarded.
- Strong analytical and planning skills. Experience in defining and resolving problems with responsibility for planning and implementing solutions.
- Best qualified candidates have industry certifications, PMP, LSSBB, etc.