GRAPH is a boutique strategy consultancy built around a single objective: to deliver superb evidence-based advice to help our clients acquire and build stronger businesses. Our clients are top-tier Private Equity firms, Corporate Development, M&A and Strategy leaders from the largest and greatest global corporations.
GRAPH was founded in 2017 by two consulting industry veterans who together have more than 30 years’ experience in the field, and the firm has grown rapidly ever since.
GRAPH employs best-practice methods to develop and pressure test investment theses, and help clients build, deploy and oversee effective value generation plans.
As a Summer Associate at GRAPH, you will be fully immersed in GRAPH projects – your work will be exactly like that of our full-time Associates. Over the course of the summer you will be a core team member on real cases – while individual projects can vary considerably, you can expect to gain core consulting capabilities over the course of your time at GRAPH . You will be trained in GRAPH’s primary research methodologies, including survey design and deployment, expert sourcing, and investigative interviews.
At GRAPH, we are committed to helping exceptional consultants build exceptional careers. Delivering superb strategic advice to clients with real-world deadlines and competitive pressure isn’t easy. That’s why we only seek to recruit the very most able and dedicated team members who love the content of our work. We view the Summer Associate role as a direct pipeline to our full-time Associate hiring – at the end of the summer, Summer Associates who have met performance expectations will receive an offer to return full-time as an Associate once they have graduated from university.
GRAPH consultants must enjoy solving problems through primary research and must possess exceptional analytical skills, outstanding drive and determination, a continuous improvement mind-set and a positive and collaborative spirit. In exchange, we offer significant investment in formal and informal training, strong financial rewards (including profit and equity participation), rapid career progression, and the opportunity to play a part in building a truly outstanding business.
We are seeking to hire Summer Associates for our Washington DC office who possess:
• A track record of academic excellence, with a strong GPA as a rising senior at a leading institution
• A deep passion for business and outstanding intellectual curiosity
• Strong qualitative and quantitative analysis skills
• Great team working abilities, with a positive and collaborative mind-set
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• A desire to build a long-term career as a professional consultant
• Fluency in English with strong verbal and written communication skills, with additional languages also beneficial
• Authorization to work in the USA
• Expected Graduation Year of 2023 (i.e., the program is available to “rising seniors”)
As a Summer Associate, you will:
• Serve as a core member of our case teams, delivering outstanding evidence-based advice to our clients
• Develop research strategies, identify research sources and conduct primary research to investigate markets, customers, channels and competitors
• Perform rigorous quantitative and qualitative analysis
• Develop written presentations in both PowerPoint and Word formats
• Work with senior team members to transform research and analysis into creative conclusions and value development strategies
• Attend client meetings, present findings, and act as a “subject matter expert” on key analysis topics
• Contribute to our positive team culture and drive internal entrepreneurial programs
• Commit to continuous personal development by proactively seeking mentoring and training opportunities