GRAPH is expanding is leadership capabilities on the marketing and intellectual capital publication front.
GRAPH is a boutique strategy consultancy built around a single objective: to deliver superb evidence-based advice to help our clients acquire and build stronger businesses. Our clients are top-tier Private Equity firms, Corporate Development/M&A and Strategy leaders from the largest and greatest global corporations.
GRAPH was founded in 2017 by two consulting industry veterans who together have more than 35 years’ experience in M&A advisory work – and the firm has grown rapidly since. GRAPH employs best-practice methods to support top-tier investors and leading corporations in assessing potential investments. Our work ranges from technical to creative: often our clients call on us to assess more than just what is on the ground, but to imagine and pressure-test what could be in the future.
Our brand is built on the back of being a specialist and all the benefits that come from focus and learned and valued differentiation that comes from focus. GRAPH from the start has (and will forever remain) deeply committed to establishing and retaining the highest quality relationships with the most discerning and demanding (but truly appreciative) professionals that buy our services. We have a highly differentiated approach and value proposition and our growth (to date driven by both referral and by successful marketing-driven introductions) and ability to win with the most attractive target clients is supported by a sustained commitment to quality communications that are deeply rooted in understanding clients and prospects, and by growing technical capabilities associated with an enduring marketing strategy and effective process systemization.
GRAPH’s diverse workforce is composed of individuals with a wide variety of backgrounds brought together by common traits: integrity, curiosity, and the desire to work on a close-knit team in a positive, supportive, and highly collaborative environment.
The mission of Director of Marketing is to support the growth of GRAPH as a premier and rapidly growing consulting firm by leading and exercising marketing operations.
We are seeking to hire an experienced candidate, who will be based in our Washington DC office, and will possess:
- Energy and skills in nailing the messages that matter
- Deep appreciation for precision and quality
- Communication skills aligned with the market and decision makers we serve – highly sophisticated and discerning executives that sit on top of very large budgets and are prone to dismiss anything that smells like a gimmick or an ounce below the level of trust and professionalism that their time and responsibilities deserve
- Ability to drive progress on multiple simultaneous work streams – both new/exciting new initiatives and the sustaining activities that are part of the month in month out exercises that are central to GRAPH’s marketing and communication programs
- Ability to deeply understand the essence of GRAPH’s product and services, the needs and processes of our clients (and how can and should fit in) and the elements that distinguish our value
- Comfort in managing technology tools that facilitate our digital operations
- Fluency in English with strong verbal and written communication skills, with additional languages also beneficial
- Authorization to work in the USA for GRAPH Strategy
The successful Director Marketing candidate will:
- Have experience in leading innovating marketing programs for a professional service firm and do so in a manner that is not “me too” (as GRAPH is definitely not “me too”)
- Is excited to extend our marketing platform to be able to support a growing number of practice leaders
- Help GRAPH further enhance (and we have done a great job in our first five years of life) its brand to compete successfully with each of McKinsey, Bain, LEK and BCG. Our growing client base (and it is truly esteemed) reach conclusion that we deliver more and create more value. They enjoy and benefit from our differentiated approach, and they award us with growing share of wallet. We believe that our brand can become one that is widely recognized as being the most valuable and preferred specialist – commanding growing share for our specialist approach and focused services and premium pricing position (while still being considered super high value)
- Define metrics and goals for productivity and quality early in the process
- Demonstrate meaningful improvements vs. defined metrics and goals
- Assist GRAPH consulting Partners and Directors in establishing positive and enthusiastic GRAPH culture