Participates with new market research, creates marketing material and communications, and assists with the completion of other projects by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates communications using Word, PowerPoint, and Google Slides.
- Uses Excel to find meaning from data.
- Assists with creating presentations for company quarterly meetings.
- Provides administrative and project support for a variety of marketing programs.
- Assists in organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attends to facility success.
- Assists with the production of marketing materials and collateral.
- Writes and edits content for different platforms such as social media and website.
- Composes and posts online content on the company’s website and social media accounts.
- Assists with collecting data.
- Assists with writing polices and training material.
- Designs posters, charts, and graphs.
- New market research.
- Demonstrates responsibility and accountability for creating a professional, safe, and clean environment evidenced by: being at work on time to perform assigned duties, following the policies of Granite State Manufacturing, always wearing safety glasses in designated areas, maintaining a neat and orderly work area, and following safety practices to prevent errors.
- Demonstrates commitment to teamwork by establishing effective relationships and networks with both managers/directors and workers, and collaborating with them to accomplish shared purposes and goals.
- Abides by GSM Code of Ethics and Business Conduct standards and strictly observes all U.S. and foreign laws and regulations.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Working toward completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a similar discipline.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products.
- Experience with WordPress and Adobe Creative Cloud preferred.
- Experience with newsletters, social media, and websites preferred.
- Good organizational skills and experience tabulating data preferred.
- Experience planning or preparing for events preferred.
- Good communication skills.
- Good writing and editing skills.