Participates with the planning, organization, control, integration and completion of engineering projects by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Project management contribution of customer contracts to include:
- Review of contract & quality requirements
- Maintenance of customer drawing files
- Coordination of contract modifications
- Implementation of engineering releases, change requests and change orders
- Identification of purchase requirements
- Develop manufacturing plans including bill of materials, routing and work instructions.
- Coordination with corporate purchasing department to ensure timely procurement of material requirements
- Creation of shop drawings as required
- Interaction with vendors and customers
- Develop tools, fixtures, test equipment required for manufacturing
- Provides written input to proposals, reports and test data to customers as required
- Develop cost estimates in support of proposal activity
- Prepares status reports as required
- Demonstrates responsibility and accountability for creating a professional, safe, and clean environment evidenced by: being at work on time to perform assigned duties, following the policies of Granite State Manufacturing, always wearing safety glasses in designated areas, maintaining a neat and orderly work area, and following safety practices to prevent errors.
- Demonstrates commitment to teamwork by establishing effective relationships and networks with both managers/directors and workers, and collaborating with them to accomplish shared purposes and goals.
- Abides by GSM Code of Ethics and Business Conduct standards and strictly observes all U.S. and foreign laws and regulations.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Working toward completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Quality, Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering, or similar discipline.
- Proficiency in MS Office Products
- Demonstrated proficiency in AutoCAD or equivalent CAD/CAM software
- Excellent human interaction skills
- Ability to obtain a security clearance