Granite Inliner, LLC is the second largest pipeline rehabilitation company in the United States utilizing CIPP (cured- in-place pipe) and a leading provider of trenchless water and wastewater system renewal services. From our flagship Inliner® Cured-In-Place Pipe (CIPP) to our glass-reinforced Inliner STX® UV-cured liners and technologies, we rehabilitate a broad range of gravity and pressure pipeline systems. For more information, please click on the following link: https://Inliner.com
1. General Requirements
• Perform medium duty manufacturing work in a group environment
• Should possess basic literacy and computation skills and the ability to read and take basic measurements
• Previous manufacturing experience is a plus
2. Job Description
Performs various production tasks involved in the manufacture of soft lining tubes for cured-in-place pipe. These tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Operation and material handling for automated slitting machines
• Manual cutting of material using shears and/or rotary cutters
• Construction of tubes on semi-automated manufacturing equipment
• Manual construction of tubes using heat bonding and stitching processes
• Sealing of tubes seams and splices using semi-automated and manual processes
• Visual inspection of materials and finished products
• Stacking and packaging of work-in-process and finished products
• Construction of various tube installation related appurtenances
• Fabrication and repair of wood pallets and other packaging goods
• Production activities are performed in accordance with ISO 9001 quality system, internal work instructions, manufacturing specifications, and all safety rules and policies.
• Provides assistance to the following functional areas: production, shipping and receiving, inventory control, and factory maintenance.
3. Responsibility for Nonconformances
• Is responsible for identifying nonconformances in the course of production and notifying a supervisor or manager for review.
• Is authorized to suspend the usage of materials, processes, and finished products until review if nonconformances or known or suspected.
Pay: $14.50/hr base pay plus $1.25 shift differential for night shift work