Gpac (growing people and companies) is a family-owned executive search firm since 1991. We are seeking career driven individuals to train as Search Consultants. We are headquartered in Sioux Falls, SD and have office locations and Remote positions nationwide. Gpac has become one of the fastest-growing single site Executive Search firms in the nation. We have 350 recruiters and work in 20+ industries nationwide. We provide the highest level of service in the ever-pressing war on talent and help transform people’s lives by placing them in their ideal positions with our clients. We take great pride in our ability to be a “value-added” partner with our clients to help them source top-talent within specific industry sectors that can make an immediate impact on their bottom line.
Gpac offers a positive work-life balance in an unmatched culture and we have a tried-and-true recipe for success. We do not require previous recruiting experience because we provide a robust, interactive, live training program. Recruiting is a rewarding, proactive career that will move you forward in the right path if you have a passion for helping people. We provide remote training and support to work from your home office in any US location. We also have continuous coaching and guidance and as part of the gpac team, you will be surrounded by teammates supporting each other to exceed goals in this career.
At gpac, we have a mindset. Achieve the goals of our clients, and by doing so, we will achieve ours. The most important component of nearly every business is people. This component is our expertise. Our team is passionate about what we do, and is 100% dedicated to being the best. We are committed to providing an unequaled standard of excellence to the clients and candidates we serve. With 30 years of service nationally, we have built strong relationships with thousands of people by listening, understanding, and delivering.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, hiring managers, and job candidates
- Proactive in problem solving -working independently and with a team
- Active listening skills -between the client and candidate
- Partner with clients to assist in filling urgent positions with top qualified candidates
- Proficient use on the company’s database, and Recruiting tools
- Screen and prep candidates and clients for interviews and assist in the negotiation of job offers
- Conduct reference checks on candidates
- Team Building and Coach interaction on a daily basis
- Attend weekly team meetings to sharpen Recruiting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Consistently perform high outbound activity to source clients and candidates
- Act with integrity, confidentially, and an ethical mindset
- Fast paced training environment -must be highly efficient, and proactive at problem solving
- Must be up to date in technical skills and working at a computer with a dual screen monitor
- Be career driven, highly motivated with an entrepreneurial mindset to learn a new career
- People person with a passion for helping others
- A degree is preferred but not required
- Full time position
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.