Do you love to figure out what makes people tick? Do you love to impact how people experience the world? Do you love to change the game? As the UX Research Intern at Gopuff, you’ll do all of the above. You’ll be a key member within an elite cross-functional Product team that is newly forming and designed to move fast. We’re looking for someone to get into the heads of our users and help to create beautiful and engaging products.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research to help inform requirements and validate design decisions
- Advocate for the user and champion the value of research as part of the decision making process
- Collaborate with our product managers, engineers, UX designers, and UX researchers to improve engagement and reduce friction across multiple Gopuff products
- Participate in multidisciplinary brainstorms, working sessions, and other collaborative discussions
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited university or college
- Graduating between December 2022 – June 2023
- Pursuing or recently received a degree in human-computer interaction, cognitive science, communications, psychology, computer science, or have other related experience
- Excellent at communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Able to multitask and work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Experienced in data-gathering and analysis techniques across qualitative and quantitative methods
- Familiar with analytical, qualitative, and design tools
- Creative with a point-of-view, but always open to new ideas and collaborating closely with a cross-functional team
- Excited to solve unique and challenging problems
The only predictable thing about life is that it’s wildly unpredictable. That’s where we come in.
When life does what it does best, customers turn to Gopuff to deliver their everyday essentials, and to get through their day & night, work day and weekend.
We’re assembling a team of thinkers, dreamers & risk-takers…the kind of people who know the value of peace of mind in an unpredictable world. (And people who love snacks.)
Like what you’re hearing? Welcome to Gopuff.