Purpose of Position
At GTT, we design intelligent transportation solutions that help cities be smarter. Not so they compete on Jeopardy, but so its people get around in a more efficient way. Our advanced technology keeps traffic lights green for first responders to arrive on-scene safely and quickly, for buses to remain on schedule, for snowplows to clear streets more efficiently. But despite more than 50 years of industry-leading innovation, we’re not into resting on our laurels. After all, technology waits for no one (including us).
So, if you have an insatiable curiosity and a work ethic to match, we may be the perfect place for you! We are seeking college level software developers to work with a team to design and develop new products and to develop enhancements and extensions to existing systems using a variety of programming languages and technologies.
· Working knowledge of software development tools (e.g. compilers, debuggers, emulators, etc.)
· Working knowledge of software development in PC and/or Linux
· Working knowledge or a desire to learn AWS or other Cloud technologies
· Desire to learn and apply new technologies
· Highly creative, high energy individual with a hands-on style
· Able to thrive in, and foster in others, an entrepreneurial culture.
Education & Experience
· Working towards a bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Science
· Junior or Senior year or have taken relevant courses in Computer/Software Engineering or Computer Science