We are looking for someone who is interested in learning a lot, contributing to our process, and growing with our company. This person will work on projects at all stages of development. The focus will be on the design and development of residential and commercial renovation projects in New York City. In addition, we work on research projects related to urban design and explorations in architecture. We are a 3-5 person office, so the candidate should expect to be involved in all aspects of an architecture and interior design office. The candidate should have a professional demeanor, positive attitude, excellent organizational, communication, and graphics skills.. They must be highly creative, responsible, and self-motivated.
As an employee, you will have the opportunity to:
- Assist the firm’s Principals and other design staff with presentations, design studies, and research projects.
- Provide general support on a variety of project types, scales, and phases.
- Learn about project delivery from early schematic design through construction.
- Produce 3d models and renderings.
- Assist in site surveys and administrative tasks.
- Technical skills: Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Excellent 3D rendering and/or physical model/fabrication skills.
- Excellent graphic skills
- Prior professional experience is a plus, but not a must