Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP is looking for a Recruiting Assistant for our Los Angeles office. The Recruiting Assistant will provide administrative support to the Los Angeles Recruiting Specialist with additional support to the Los Angeles Recruiting Coordinator. Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP is an internationally renowned law firm with over 1,400 lawyers in 20 offices worldwide.
The Recruiting Assistant’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist with on-campus interviews (OCI), including hospitality suite logistics, callback interview scheduling and creating offer letters
- Assist with all aspects of the summer program, including event planning, updating budget, maintaining calendar, tracking participation and attending events
- Handle interview comments and managing the Los Angeles Recruiting Department inbox
- Coordinate logistics for meetings, trainings and firm presentations
- Manage interview calendar for on-campus and lateral recruiting
- Respond to internal and external inquiries in a timely manner and be a resource for recruiting-related inquires
- Track and process recruiting expenses using ChromeRiver accounting software and handle all bill splits
- Assist with preparing materials for on-campus programing and events
- Handle responses to unsolicited resumes
- Interface and collaborate with key personnel in Human Resources, Accounting and the Firm-wide Legal Recruiting Department
- Assist in coordinating and executing programming for Los Angeles office diversity recruiting efforts (or, as requested, the Los Angeles office Diversity Committee)
- Attend monthly LAALRA meetings/events
- Other duties as assigned
Job Skills & Qualifications: The ideal candidate must have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, initiative, be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment, take direction from others, exhibit confidentiality and professionalism, have the willingness to learn, and be a team player.
Education/Experience: A four-year college degree is required. One to two years of work experience at a law firm or recruiting experience is preferred but not required. Strong computer skills including expertise in Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint are required.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Gibson Dunn will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of local law.