Gerber Collision and Glass is looking for a Training Coordinator to assist the entire TDP team! This will be an entry level remote position where you work under the Training Coordinator Lead to assist with various tasks associated with the TDP team.
- National presence with over 600 repair centers in more than 25 states.
- For over 75 years, vehicle owners have trusted their automotive collision and auto glass repairs to Gerber Collision & Glass.
- Publicly traded parent company, The Boyd Group, traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol: BYD.UN.
- Goal of doubling in size every 5 years.
- Updating all potential Mentors and Trainees profiles in the program’s system
- Creating, packaging, and shipping program materials for new teams
- Improve Trainee retention through monthly trainee reach out calls
- Onboarding of all new TDP Teams
- Shipping framed program graduate certificates and communications
- Update the TDP Onboarding & Hiring Tracker daily
- Set up and assist all new TDP Mentors with email access
- Organize and plan program events, includes Mentor Workshops, GM/MM Workshops, Mentor Excursions
- Ship out and assist with returning tool boxes
- Gerber Collision & Glass offers Medical, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability coverage, 401k with an anticipated employer match, life insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts.
The TDP Training Coordinator will be reporting to the Training Coordinator Lead.
Background Profile or General Requirements:
- 2+ years of collision repair experience. High School Diploma or equivalent. Computer program certifications are encouraged
- Organized – This role requires a heavy amount of manual and time sensitive processes that need a high amount of organizational skills
- Timely – This role requires for certain program processes to be completed or updated within a certain time frame
- Strong communication skills – This role works closely with several other team members, effective communication skills are necessary
- Works well independently – This role is a remote position, so the ability to work alone, while communicating with others virtually is essential
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!