Want to get paid to workout and have fun outside? Gentle Giant is looking for several motivated, athletic individuals to join our team of movers. Scheduling is fully flexible (you pick the days you want to work) and hourly rate plus tips is competitive! Perfect opportunity for students looking to work throughout the semester or while home on school breaks (or both!).
Gentle Giant Moving Company has been recognized as one of the Top Small Workplaces in the U.S. from the Wall Street Journal due to our great culture, progressive workplace, and reputation for delivering exceptional service. We are seeking motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our team of movers, crew chiefs, drivers, and customer service experts. With 20+ offices in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island, Washington, DC, Virginia, North Carolina, Florida, California and Washington State, we offer both full time and flexible part time opportunities to join Gentle Giant around the country.
- Support Gentle Giant’s culture and values
- Build strong customer relationships
- Carry heavy items long distances and up and down stairs
- Pack typical household or office items and prepare furniture and equipment
- Disassemble and reassemble furniture items
- Load, unload, or stack containers, material, or products
- Use hand or power tools
- Command of English language is required
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Gentle Giant actively recruits college educated individuals to work as movers
- No prior moving experience is required
- History of providing exceptional customer service
- Enjoy working in a fast pace environment