The Digital Transformation team will be tasked with spearheading strategic development for a client’s large-scale (>$5B) digital transformation efforts and refining product portfolio
strategies. We are biased towards rejecting the status quo and actively seek novel, disruptive, and innovative approaches to long-standing problems. We don’t expect you to be an expert on the nuances of tech startup strategies, but we do expect you to excitedly seek out the latest
information to apply to our projects!
In this role, you will be a part thought leader and part storyteller, paving the way for a new, improved way of doing business in the assigned sector. You’ll apply critical thinking, domain knowledge, and data-backed intuition to articulate a future state that may not yet be
visible to the majority. Most importantly, you’ll be part of a passionate team striving to dramatically reshape a mature industry through creativity and technology.
If this type of work excites you, we’d love for you to join us.
Qualifications & Experience:
● 5+ years experience supporting strategy offerings at a top, a multinational consulting firm
● Advising multiple C-suite executives on strategic realignment initiatives by developing business models, operating models, and action plans to drive growth and value creation
● Fostering client relationships to enhance value perception and growth/renewal of strategy engagements
● Leading development of beautiful, detailed, and informative artifacts such as executive presentations, market analysis, and strategic plans
● Designing go-to-market strategies for technology products/offerings to maximize ROI and customer delight
● Utilizing clear, concise writing and well-organized presentation decks to communicate strategic concepts to senior executives
● Managing multiple teams of consultants, engineers, and analysts to exceed expectations on a diverse set of initiatives
● Driving strategies to achieve virality and product-market fit on an emerging enterprise SaaS product
● Becoming familiar with the niche, domain-specific topics to address bespoke client challenges
● 75-100% telework
● Annual technology & home office stipend ($2500)
● Training reimbursements
● Team retreats and industry events
● BCBS/Guardian options for Health, Dental, Vision, Life