Generation Next Fertility is a local business that seeks a full-time Marketing Assistant, on-site, experienced, team-oriented Graphic designer, and Digital marketing assistant professional to join our team. Position available immediately. Seeking a highly organized individual to work with our team on a variety of projects, including Website development, local searches, and social media as well as prepare visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with the marketing manager, internal teams, clients, and freelancers on marketing projects
- Promote and increase brand awareness as well as online reputation
- Assist with social media as needed
- Prepare, format, and edit a range of documents
- Graphic design and photography
- Must comply with established policies and standards to ensure that access to company information and system resources is limited to authorized personnel.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional communication skills are critical
- Marketing/communications experience
- Experience with Google Apps, Microsoft Office, WordPress, Facebook, Instagram, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision, Handles Rejection
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral)
- At least 2 years of proven marketing experience.
- Graphic design experience preferred
- Information technology experience preferred
- Effective time management skills.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Detailed Oriented
- Professional and proactive work ethic.
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
- Ability to initiate and monitor several simultaneous projects.
- Competency in Word, Excel, Outlook, Photoshop, WordPress.
Job Type: Full-time, very competitive salary, 401K plan with a small match, PTO, sick days, full benefits (Medical, Vision, Rx and Dental).
Generation Next Fertility is a state-of-the-art boutique medical fertility practice for women focused on compassionate, highly individualized care. Starting with the first patient interaction an exemplary team will deliver superb service highlighted by extraordinary access to the practice’s sensitive, caring and well-trained physicians. Medical care will be complemented by integrative fertility treatments such as natural cycle and mild stimulation IVF protocols, and acupuncture.