Global management consulting firm Gap International, based in the Philadelphia area, is looking for experienced business professionals to join our growing team of management consultants.
Gap International partners with executives and their teams to alter the trajectory of their business and deliver unprecedented growth and results.
We have experience in industries including manufacturing, retail, energy, FMCG, pharmaceutical & healthcare, telecommunications, and financial services. Founded in 1978, Gap International consultants have worked with over 1,400 companies in 65 countries.
On both the executive and organizational level, we focus on overcoming short-term obstacles to growth while delivering the longer-term vision for the organization. In short, we work on closing the gap between the current state of an organization and the future to which its leaders are committed.
Our partnerships with executives and their companies have produced breakthrough results in areas such as: accelerating top-and bottom-line growth, bringing major products to market in record time, reducing costs significantly while improving quality, transforming safety performance, aligning senior executive teams and new or disparate businesses, creating a culture aligned with corporate strategy and objectives.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Deliver our proven proprietary consulting methodology that embeds lasting change throughout an organization. Consultants receive exceptional training, including frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams.
- Work with executives in leading global and domestic companies to gain expertise as a management consultant.
- Collaborate with team members on client engagements, with responsibilities ranging from initiative management to enterprise consulting.
- Support Gap International’s growth ambitions by playing a key role in a functional area of our business. Expand upon an existing skillset and develop additional expertise by contributing to and leading specific areas of Gap International’s business.
- Play an active role in the company’s new business development endeavors.
GAP INTERNATIONAL CONSULTANTS
- Purposeful people at work impacting companies around the world
- People who thrive in a learning environment and are energized to continually push beyond their comfort zone
- Confident in their ability to communicate and contribute thoughts, insights and new ideas to a senior audience
- Interested and able to travel domestically and internationally (when it is safe to do so)
- Professionals with 10-15 years of experience
- Undergraduate degree from a leading academic institution with a strong academic record
- MBA or other graduate degree encouraged
- Demonstrated ambition with a high-performance track record
- Client-facing experience as an external or internal consultant to senior executives in corporate, professional services, or nonprofit settings
- Proven leadership experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- Purpose-driven work
- An unmatched culture and commitment to ongoing growth and development
- Highly competitive health benefits
- Generous 401k
- Bonus based on company and individual performance
- Tuition reimbursement
- International travel opportunities
Gap International consultants are based out of our corporate office in the Philadelphia metropolitan area.
Gap International Headquarters
700 Old Marple Road
Springfield, PA 19064
LINK TO APPLY