We are currently seeking a Senior Analyst to join FrontierView’s high growth Global Consulting team. FrontierView’s consulting team works with our clients on projects across the key decisions and workflows of the world’s largest multinationals, with primary focus on strategic planning, market assessment, and commercial execution. Our clients span multiple industries, though our largest cohort is in the healthcare industry.
Senior Analysts are meticulous, curious problem-solvers who form the foundation of an outstanding client experience. As a Senior Analyst, you will be a key member of the team and have an impact both on project and business outcomes.
Our consulting practice is unique in that we are a small business unit embedded in a larger research organization. Candidates should be excited about the opportunity to contribute to our Research offering in the form of excerpted project findings, and/or the occasional assignment for the Research team, if our pipeline slows.
- Work as a member of a small project team on global consulting engagements
- Conduct qualitative analysis by identifying, recruiting, and interviewing relevant subject matter experts
- Implement quantitative analysis, such as analysis of survey responses and construction of market sizing models
- Assist in writing consulting deliverables that are concise, insightful, and actionable for a senior executive audience
- Problem solving and creative reasoning
- Conducting effective primary-source research and interviews
- Transforming data into business insight with frameworks and creative approaches
- Writing and creating compelling messages for an executive audience
- Survey design and statistical analysis of results
- Sourcing and creating datasets in data-poor markets
Qualifications & Experience:
The successful candidate must possess:
- Master’s degree in Public Policy, Economics, Business, or related field
- Prior experience working in consulting preferably in a market research role
- Fluency in a second language preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with professionals and executives
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Interest and passion for emerging markets
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Comfort with working with colleagues located remotely/in different time zones
- Rigorous analytical mindset; strong quantitative experience
This position can be located in the US or London office and ideal candidates will be located in or around the area. To be considered, interested candidates must submit a resume and cover letter, including salary requirements.
FrontierView is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.