We are currently seeking an Engagement Manager to join FrontierView’s high growth Global Consulting team. FrontierView’s consulting team works with our clients on projects across the key decisions and workflows of the world’s largest multinationals, with primary focus on strategic planning, market assessment, and commercial execution. Our clients span multiple industries, though our largest cohort is in the healthcare industry.
Engagement Managers are dynamic, creative thinkers bringing business and consulting experience to lead client engagements from initiation to completion. They are responsible for ensuring that all client expectations are met including final deliverables as well as maintaining all cost, quality and timing expectations. This involves working closely with the Consulting team to facilitate the research process while developing the ability to draw conclusions and story lines that contribute to sound recommendations for clients.
Our consulting practice is unique in that we are a small business unit embedded in a larger research organization. Successful Engagement Managers must forge relationships across the firm’s Research practices to ensure that all projects incorporate the very best existing learnings, editorial content, and key findings from our Research team. Similarly, candidates should be excited about the opportunity to contribute to our Research offering in the form of excerpted project findings, and/or the occasional assignment for the Research team, if our pipeline slows.
- Manage multiple client engagements and lead project teams
- Identify, develop and document analysis and recommendations using business acumen and independent judgment
- Develop and communicate the results of engagements via written and oral presentations to clients and key stakeholders both by phone or in person
- Maintain expertise in product areas across strategic planning, market assessment and commercial execution
- Mentor and manage project team members
- Manage external research vendors, as appropriate
- Leverage internal researchers as appropriate, ensuring alignment of consulting deliverables to overarching firm point of view
- Build and manage project plans ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Help develop, build and maintain client relationships
- Participate in consulting business development activities with Managing Directors including helping identify new opportunities and supporting proposal development
- Contribute to the development of intellectual capital, project management and product methodologies that help scale and grow the business
Qualifications & Experience
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, international relations, economics or statistics; graduate degree (MBA) preferred
- 6+ years of relevant management consulting experience, ideally at a consultancy, advisory or market research firm or on a multinational strategy team
- Fluency in a second language preferred
- Experience serving clients within the healthcare industry a plus
- Ability to work with delivery teams and independently, with oversight from Managing Directors
- Proven ability to handle more than one project/client engagement simultaneously
- Prior team and project management experience
- Demonstrated experience leading client interactions with senior executives
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to develop distinctive solutions that drive client impact
- Strong understanding of quantitative research and modeling methods preferred
- Knowledge of common business issues and strong interest in business
- Eagerness to work on a true global team serving a global client base, with an appreciation for what this entails
- A proactive attitude with a team player mentality, and the ability to take initiative, anticipate obstacles, and devise relevant solutions
- Enthusiasm and excitement for the possibilities of contributing to business growth
- Willingness or enthusiasm for a flexible schedule that can accommodate a truly global client base and team
- Comfort managing through ambiguity required
This position can be located in the US or Singapore or Singapore office and ideal candidates will be located in or around the area. To be considered, interested candidates must submit a resume and cover letter, including salary requirements.
FrontierView is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.