The Manufacturing Associate / Manufacturing Technician I position is responsible for cleaning of the production suites and some office areas following SOPs. The Manufacturing Associate is required to be fully gowned when cleaning which is in accordance with company protocol and procedure. This position will perform packaging and labeling of sterile products in a cGMP environment as required. Candidates will possess a high level of attention to detail with the ability to multitask. With direct supervision, employees are expected to adhere to all relevant departmental SOPs and completing documentation in all applicable Logbooks and Master Batch Records.
***This is a Monday-Friday, 3:00 p.m.-11:30 p.m. position.
· Cleaning and disinfection of equipment and controlled areas per SOPs and cGMPs.
· Routine labeling and packaging operations of finished drug products and pre-production materials.
· Review and Completion of all required documentation per order (e.g., SOPs and MBRs).
· Maintain a current and comprehensive knowledge of relevant procedures and policies.
· Compliance with relevant Acts, legal demands, code of conduct and ethical standards.
· GED/High School diploma required.
· Ability to frequently lift/move materials and objects (up to 40 lbs)
· Be able to complete periods of standing or twist and lift activities during work shift.
· Will need to remain fully gowned at a minimum 75% of the work shift.
· Ability to work overtime on weekends as needed.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).