Sr. Manufacturing Technician
We live in a mobile driven world where technology is constantly improving. Semiconductor manufacturers need a partner as they pioneer and drive the most advanced integrated circuits (ICs) ever made. FormFactor is the world’s leading supplier of semiconductor test and measurement products used to test the ICs that power the majority of smart phones and tablets on the planet, as well as electronic systems used in computing, consumer, automotive, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and other applications. We are a big company with a small time feel. Working at FormFactor gives you the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology, have a direct influence on next generation products hitting the market and drive the overall growth and development of the semiconductor industry.
We are a fast-paced, agile, growing company that values diversity of thought and constantly strives for a more diverse, inclusive environment. We are looking for enthusiastic, talented individuals who can thrive in a changing and challenging environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare cross-section on MEMS structure for in-process evaluation and failure analysis.
- Evaluate cross-sections and take measurements using SEM and optical microscopes.
- Execute pre-product reliability tests, accelerated life tests, and ongoing reliability monitoring tests.
- Maintain and improve test and characterization equipment in a laboratory environment.
- Insert microscopic probes into multiple arrays of layouts using tweezers, microscopes and delicate hand tools.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS
- Two years associates degree in technical field. Extensive lab experience could be substituted for a degree.
- Work with limited supervision, is self-directed, and has a methodical approach to solving technical problems.
- Read and follow work instructions, schematic drawings to run mechanical testing.
- Hands on mechanical testing and high-tech equipment maintenance.
- Fine finger dexterity, including grasping or pinching and a steady hand.
FormFactor is committed to providing a work environment where everyone is treated with dignity and respect. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and are committed to compliance with all Federal, State, and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, sex (including breastfeeding and related conditions), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, registered domestic partner status, medical condition, military or veteran status, genetic characteristics or information, or any other legally protected characteristic. These protections extend to all employment and management decisions including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, pay practices, benefits, disciplinary actions and terminations, and all other terms and conditions of employment.