We are looking for an individual with previous lab experience who can help with day-to-day lab upkeep and organization, maintain lab equipment, assist with the implementation of new lab procedures and processes, and help promote safety within the lab. An ideal candidate would be detail-oriented and have experience working in and helping to maintain a lab.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist with the implementation of new lab processes and programs (equipment management, chemical inventory, SDS binder organization and lab supply organization)
- Manage gas cylinders and satellite waste accumulation areas
- Perform routine housekeeping tasks to keep the lab space clean and safe
- Perform basic maintenance and troubleshooting on lab equipment
- Perform inventory checks in lab for PPE, hardware, and consumables
- Manage and monitor chemical labeling in secondary containers and storage locations
- Perform weekly safety inspections of safety equipment including shower and eyewash stations
What You’ll Bring:
- Experience working in a chemistry laboratory
- Familiarity with chemical hygiene, safety best practices and Lean Manufacturing/Continuous Improvement
- Experience with compressed air, gas cylinders, LOTO and handling hazardous waste
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to learn cloud based organizational toolsFlexible with changes in schedule and ability to self-manage
- Experience with Microsoft Suite and Google Apps
Form Energy is committed to equitable compensation and we offer a generous benefits package to make sure you have the support you need. We cover 100% of employee premiums and 80% of dependent premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance. We offer a flexible Paid Time Off program and every employee, regardless of gender identity or expression, is eligible for 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. We offer a 401k and all employees are granted stock options. A full listing of our benefits is available on our careers page.
At Form Energy, we are working toward a 100% renewable energy future for everyone in the world. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees and are seeking to build a team that reflects the diversity of the people we hope to serve with our revolutionary products. Form Energy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.