As a key member of our Operations team, you will be an integral member in scaling our world-class talent pool by recruiting from a diverse set of people and places. This requires an uncompromising approach to hiring talent that aligns with our excellence standards and core values. You will heavily impact Form Energy’s hiring strategy, coach hiring managers and interview teams all while guiding a delightful candidate experience along the way!
This role will support the hiring of chemical engineers, material engineers mechanical engineers and technicians.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage sourcing and recruiting of both active and passive candidates to meet immediate hiring needs and to build a robust pipeline of future talent.
- Meet with hiring managers regularly to understand priority roles, required skills, company culture, position profile, and other key success factors.
- Collaborate with teams to recommend new and creative ways to build robust pipelines of top talent through disciplined, measured, and customized outreach strategies.
- Support our recruiting strategy and manage the full cycle process.
- Manage the relationship with candidates at every stage of the recruiting cycle – including sourcing, resume reviews, driving the interview process, offer negotiation & closing.
- Communicate effectively with the interview team.
- Ensure readiness prior to and during the interview process by sharing and exchanging information with all levels of the organization.
What You’ll Bring:
- 4+ years of experience
- Ability to communicate externally and internally in a timely fashion
- Knowledge with recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, data management/reporting techniques and software collaboration tools
- Strong attention to detail and maintaining data integrity.
- Experience in building strong, trusted relationships within diverse groups.
- Ability to learn systems, processes, and procedures quickly.
- Experience influencing and driving toward results.
Must be able to obtain US work authorization
Form Energy is committed to equitable compensation and we offer a generous benefits package to make sure you have the support you need. We cover 100% of employee premiums and 80% of dependent premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance for full time employees. We offer a flexible Paid Time Off program and every employee, regardless of gender identity or expression, is eligible for 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. We offer a 401k and all employees are granted stock options. A full listing of our benefits is available on our careers page.
At Form Energy, we are working toward a 100% renewable energy future for everyone in the world. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees and are seeking to build a team that reflects the diversity of the people we hope to serve with our revolutionary products. Form Energy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.