Flowcode is looking for a UX designer who will help design and create intuitive product experiences for our creators (both B2B and B2C). Ideally, you’ve had experience optimizing user experience for conversion and new user onboarding and have worked on scaled, consumer-facing products.
You are data-driven but operate with speed and intention. You couple robust testing with strong intuition and an innate user empathy. You constantly think about how your designs translate to retention and engagement.
We have a “zero-click” design philosophy, so you should always be thinking about how to create experiences that actually keep our users on the platform for only as long as necessary.
- Experience in high-growth, fast-moving startups or work environments
- Exposure to intuitive enterprise SaaS products
- Track record of driving UX and site changes that resulted in measurable improvements (i.e. conversion, engagement, churn)
- Experience developing new-user onboarding flows
- Mobile first perspective and a history of designing for multiple screen sizes
A few of the projects you could work on:
- Admin & Enterprise tooling: Flowcode and Flowpage allow teams and users to engage and utilize the product collaboratively. You will help design the product features for some of our largest customers, helping them more effectively expand the usage of Flowcode internally.
- Feature Display: As a product-led growth organization, we endeavor to make our products as self-service as possible. You will help design how we showcase and provide gated access to our features based on various plans and pricing.
- Studio: One of Flowcode’s key differentiators is the ability to design beautiful, custom, on-brand designs. If you love creating and designing this is a chance to be a part of designing and building an incredible creator tool that is accessible to all types of creators.
- Client Notifications: Email is one of our more frequent touch points with our consumers and creators, helping them get access to insights, features, and information. You will work on the design and development of the templates, tools, and explanations for how people can use the product.