The Lead Automation/Manufacturing Engineer will be based in Coopersville, MI and will be responsible for specifying, designing and maintaining automation equipment, tooling and applications as required to meet specifications.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do…
- Lead Team of Mechanical and PLC Engineers on day to day operations of Manufacturing.
- Run Daily meetings, Delegate tasks, and facilitate Collaboration on day to day manufacturing challenges.
- Design and engineer solutions for both production breakdowns as well as process improvements.
- Help Lead team on implementation of 5S & Lean Activities.
- Participate in design reviews.
- Provide status reports as per established schedule.
- Prepare and maintain documentation related to the operation of the automation equipment (OEE, Yield, Scrap)
Here is some of what you’ll need (required)…
- 5 years of Automation Engineering experience
- Leadership skills and experience
- Manufacturing engineering experience
- Customer interfacing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Here are a few of our preferred experiences…
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Automation experience
- Test engineering and quality engineering background
- CAD software experience
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide…
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers