Retail Assistant Manager
Fjallraven is dedicated to designing high-quality, sustainably-made outdoor equipment that supports adventure in every environment. Since it was founded nearly 60 years ago, the company’s emphasis on making versatile, timeless apparel and its commitment to upholding the highest service standards has established Fjallraven as one of the most sought-after sporting goods companies in the industry.
Our assistant managers are high-performing, strategically minded individuals whose attention to detail and ability to collaborate consistently reinforce Fjallraven’s core values and drive the company’s continued growth.
As an ideal candidate, you have:
- 1+ years of management experience in a customer service oriented retail environment
- A proven track record of sales contributing to successful business growth
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to find creative solutions to complex issues on the fly
- The resourcefulness to conquer constraints and exceed sales goals
As a retail supervisor, you can expect to:
- Build, develop, and manage a strong and successful retail staff
- Educate staff and guests about the brand while maintaining the highest standards of customer service and visual presentation
- Manage merchandise effectively in order to uphold standards, prevent loss and strategically control stock levels
- Collaborate with head office staff and other managers to innovate positive changes in response to market trends, sales figures and personal insights
- Surpass sales goals while executing marketing opportunities and events
Fjällräven is committed to creating innovative, sustainable gear that helps to foster a healthier outdoor life, now and for future generations. If you are interested in joining an ever-growing team with its sights set on the summit, send your resume and cover letter.