Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
Join the 2022 FIS University Program!
As a 2022 FIS University Program full-time employee, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, community service activities, professional development seminars and work with a team that is invested in your growth, development, and success; including quarterly performance connects with your manager and bi-annual merit reviews.
This two-year full-time program has start dates in January, March, June and September with a dedicated “Learning Week” where you will:
- Learn how to work within a corporate environment
- Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organization
- Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
- Build a network of your peers from across the organization
This position is for a June 27th start.
About The Team
In 2019, FIS acquired Worldpay, a global leader in e-commerce and payments, forming the Merchant Solutions division of FIS. This role sits in the Sales Operations organization, a core part of the Strategy and Go-to-Market function.
Go-to-Market (GTM) are critical in delivering strategic go-to-market direction, constantly improving effectiveness, and executing on sales support activities.
Our Sales Operations teams sit at the center of the sales process, working to remove friction from the process our sales reps complete to bring a sale from lead to contract. They enable the end-to-end sales experience for all merchants in our high-growth payments business. We build and manage the tools and sales processes used by the largest sales force in the industry to facilitate ~20%+ y-o-y growth across our $4 bn revenue business. We sit at the center of our commercial and functional teams to build the deal approval process in the complex and heavily regulated payments space and reduce the time to revenue for our payments products and services. What this means tactically is building relationships with colleagues in our sales teams and in Legal, Risk, Pricing, Implementation, etc. – and bringing them all together around a solution.
The team operates on an agile methodology to optimize the sales process, rapidly enable process enhancements through our own team of CRM developers, and then report out on sales performance for both executives and sales leaders.
This year, our team is responsible for delivering on a large-scale Sales Operations transformation meant to bring our commercial teams together onto a single unified set of processes and tools, bringing the best from past acquisitions to set the strategy for future sales motions.
What You Will Be Doing
In this role you will support the strategy development and sales process enhancement for our Enterprise commercial teams. Initially you will be supporting the team in some of their process optimization, but our expectation is that you will quickly take ownership of projects of your own. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Work with Sales teams and functional teams (e.g., Legal, Implementation) to define and improve the sales process, or the process each seller uses to move a potential customer through to sale
- Identify creative ways to implement the suggestions from the Sales and functional teams, and then work with the right people to put those changes into effect. For example, this role works very closely with our Salesforce developers to build improvements right into the tool that the sellers use to do their job
- Manage our ongoing programs and forums used to create collaboration around improvements in the process, such as our SLA program (agreements the Sales and functional teams make to each other about how long approvals will take) and our bi-weekly Pipeline reviews
- Build the materials and presentations used to train sellers on changes to the process or facilitate conversations across stakeholder groups
- Act as an ambassador for the Sales Operations organization with team members from across the organization, bringing a great attitude and a willingness to listen to suggestions
- Regularly updating internal stakeholders, including more senior members of the team on progress within your projects
What You Bring
- You have a bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), listening and rapport building skills
- Proactive mindset, with a willingness to ask questions and put forward ideas
- An aptitude to research and analyze key information and trends
- Commercial focus, with an interest in driving revenue for the business
- Highly organized with good time management skills and an ability to multi-task
- Creative thinker with a can-do attitude
- You aspire to develop a successful strategy or marketing career within the FinTech industry!
What We Offer You
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
- Student Loan Repayment Program: FIS will PAY OFF participants’ loan balance over 10 years of service! Eligibility starts after one year of tenure in the program. The offer is for those FIS U participants located in the U.S.