Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate, and above all fun.
Join the 2022 FIS University Program!
As a 2022 FIS University Program full-time employee, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, community service activities, professional development seminars and work with a team that is invested in your growth, development, and success; including quarterly performance connects with your manager and bi-annual merit reviews.
This two-year full-time program has start dates in January, March, June, and September with a dedicated “Learning Week” where you will;
- Learn how to work within a corporate environment
- Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organization
- Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
- Build a network of your peers from across the organization
*This position has a January 24th start date.
About The Team
The LFI (Large Financial Institutions) team works with clients all over the globe to help them facilitate technology into their technical and business environment. The LFI team has members both onshore in the US and offshore in the Philippines, and we work together to create a technology solution for our clients based on the project that they are embarking on and their strategic visions and needs. The members of the team have a vast array of both industry and technology knowledge and are open and willing to share anything and everything with a new team member coming on board.
What You Will Be Doing
You will jumpstart your future in the Fintech industry by working alongside experts and mentors who provide hands-on training and growth opportunities. You will push boundaries and be at the forefront of meaningful, forward-thinking change through your work at FIS.
- You will become a member of a team that has both business and technical expertise and are eager to share their experiences to create a collaborative learning environment.
- You will have an opportunity to learn the methodologies and processes used on a daily basis by business and programmer analysts.
- You will be assigned to a project within the team and work alongside your teammates to accomplish project deliverables.
- You will have an opportunity to take online courses to help you understand the financial industry and products.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree from job discipline
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated and a willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Added Bonus If You Have
- Banking Background
- Previous Work Experience
- Strong Communication Skills
- Technical Knowledge
What We Offer You
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- Time to support charities and give back to your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
- Student Loan Repayment Program: FIS will PAY OFF your principal loan balance over 10 years of service! Eligibility starts after one year of tenure in the program and is for U.S. participants
*Current or future sponsorship is not available for this position*