Purpose of this position is to directly and indirectly develop and conduct energy efficiency assessments, manage and direct engineering and contractor resources to contribute to the production of preliminary assessments and feasibility studies regarding; energy efficiency, water efficiency, HVAC efficiency and solar/battery systems (Measures). Must be comfortable working in a high paced, energy focused environment.
· Prepare and manage (including self-performance) the development of preliminary assessments, investment grade audits; through completion of design for institutional, government, commercial, industrial, residential, and retail space
· Provides content to complete assessment and proposals
· Evaluate pre and post energy consumption of differing energy and water measures to: ensure the correct application and best methodology is used to make an energy conservation measure recommendation; attain a simple payback or return on investment metric
· Estimate building loads and associated energy savings
· Communicate with the clients, provide support to sales team, and attend presentations
· Support the development of $100MM of pipeline annually
· Ability to work within a sales driven team in pursuit of changing the energy market place
· Manages and trains junior staff
· Bachelors or Masters Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. Masters Degree a Plus
· PE and CEM Preferred
· Must be a self-starter with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
· Must have effective communication skills. Will be expected to work with clients, legal, construction, accounting, and all levels of the company with support from senior FECSCO staff.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, SharePoint/Dropbox, Microsoft Project, and building simulation software. Visual DOE, Trace, Carrier E20, etc.