Rebiotix Inc, part of the Ferring Pharmaceuticals Group, is a late-stage clinical microbiome company focused on harnessing the power of the human microbiome to revolutionize the treatment of debilitating diseases. Located in Roseville, Minnesota, our goal is to improve the lives of patients and reduce the cost of care associated with complex diseases through our innovative microbiota-based MRT™ drug platform. We are a passionate team of scientists, engineers, and clinical researchers motivated by the opportunity to blaze new trails and create new technologies for today’s medical needs. We are looking for like-minded get-it-done individuals to add to our growing team.
The primary duty of the Donor Engagement Associate is to support and execute outreach recruitment efforts to grow the Rebiotix Stool Donor Program enrollment numbers under the direction of the Donor Development and Marketing Manager. This includes achieving annual and monthly donor enrollment goals through effective recruitment and account management. In your role as the first point of contact for potential donors, it is your responsibility to provide excellent care and engagement, which results in donor acquisition and retention. You will utilize existing tools and resources to build and execute field marketing, sales enablement and relationship building activities.
- Work closely with the Donor Development and Marketing Manager to assist with and ensure the success of donor recruitment events/activities including but not limited to; direct mail, emails, phone calls and face-to-face recruitment efforts.
- Execute tactics and activities that support program strategies and objectives in a timely and efficient manner.
- Establish a first point of contact with potential donors by answering incoming phone calls, responding to inquiries, and scheduling appointments.
- Provide education to potential donors about the donation process, screen and qualify them in accordance with established guidelines.
- Employ established recruitment processes; maintain data accuracy and timeliness.
- Recognize opportunities for increased efficiency and make recommendations to the Donor Development and Marketing Manager.
- Research new donor enrollment sources.
- Assist with development strategies in coordination with the short- and long-term program and campaigns.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners both internally and externally.
- Prepare monthly reports.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a customer facing role required, preferably customer service or sales.
- Must project a professional demeanor, both in person and on the phone.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills; Ability to maintain positive relationships with a variety of personalities.
- Ability to work independently and productively to meet and exceed goals while focusing on details and adapting to a changing environment.
- High energy and objective orientated.
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills related to effective sales and key account management.
- Persuasive and influential ability.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and generally strong computer skills.
- Organizing and multi-tasking skills are essential, as well as a keen eye for detail.
- Demonstrable experience of and expertise with CRM systems, including data segmentation.
- Proven track record of achieving set/annual targets.
- Good communicator, ability to speak to groups, good self-expression, both verbal and written, including in e-communications.
- Experience in database management, reporting, and data entry.
- Excellent collaboration skills with cross-functional groups.
- Possess college degree or relevant career experience in medical sales, marketing communications, or customer relations.
It is the policy of Rebiotix to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.