FSRI is always looking for candidates that want to make a positive impact on the community we serve in!
Family Service of Rhode Island (FSRI) is a comprehensive non-profit social service organization that manages, through thoughtful coordination and a shared vision, programs across Rhode Island, providing essential resources for underserved individuals, families and communities. We are proud to state that our employees are chosen for their skills and unique abilities relating to client care. Consider being a part of the BEST and BRIGHTEST team!
Our team is growing! Work as part of a dedicated, trauma-informed, multidisciplinary team to provide crisis and on-going clinical services to children, adults, and families virtually, in an office setting, and in the community. Utilize evidence based practice modalities for the treatment of children, individuals, and families. Responsibilities include: Diagnostic assessment, psychotherapy utilizing trauma-informed evidence-based treatments, and crisis intervention and assessment services. Establish partnerships with child and victim serving systems statewide to improve access to trauma informed crisis intervention, clinical care, and ongoing coordination of services.
- Master’s degree in human services related field required. Licensed preferred.
- Must be eligible for clinical independent licensure within 2 years from date of hire required for non-MSW degree; MSWs must obtain LCSW within 2 months of hire.
- Experience working with individuals impacted by traumatic stress preferred.
- LCDP and/or background in substance abuse preferred.
- Bilingual skills preferred.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Ability to work in an Electronic Medical Record required.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Access to reliable transportation required.
- Ability to lift up to 20lbs
- Ability to navigate stairs
Receive a Sign-on Bonus in the amount of $2,000.00 within 1 year of employment!
Bilingual Clinicians receive a Sign-On Bonus in the amount of $2,500.00 within 1 year of employment!
We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental and work life benefits. Only together can we continue to grow and make a difference in our communities. Join our team today!
Family Service of Rhode Island provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.