FSRI is always looking for candidates that want to make a positive impact on the community we serve in!
Family Service of Rhode Island (FSRI) is a comprehensive non-profit social service organization that manages, through thoughtful coordination and a shared vision, programs across Rhode Island, providing essential resources for underserved individuals, families and communities. We are proud to state that our employees are chosen for their skills and unique abilities relating to client care. Consider being a part of the BEST and BRIGHTEST team!
The School Based Clinician works as part of a multidisciplinary team to provide clinical services to children, adolescents and adults primarily in schools, FSRI offices, or other community locations to include home settings when appropriate. Staff will participate in school wellness/targeted teams. School Based Clinicians will utilize evidence based practice and trauma informed treatment modalities. This position requires flexibility necessary to meet the needs of students and their families year-round. Staff also provides emergency crisis intervention/assessment as needed.
- Minimum of LCSW or License Eligible Master’s (working toward LMHC) is required; Independent Clinical license preferred (i.e. LICSW; LMHC)
- In addition to the requirement above, LCDP and/or background in substance abuse preferred.
- Bilingual skills (English and Spanish) preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively required; strong computer skills required.
- Ability to work in an Electronic Medical Record required.
- Ability to have flexible hours to include at least some evening times to meet the needs of the department.
- Ability to provide services in Schools, Community Settings and Homes to meet client needs.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and proof of automobile insurance required.
Receive a Sign-on Bonus in the amount of $2,000.00 within 1 year of employment!
We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental and work life benefits. Only together can we continue to grow and make a difference in our communities. Join our team today!
Family Service of Rhode Island provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.