FSRI is always looking for candidates that want to make a positive impact on the community we serve in!
Family Service of Rhode Island (FSRI) is a comprehensive non-profit social service organization that manages, through thoughtful coordination and a shared vision, programs across Rhode Island, providing essential resources for underserved individuals, families and communities. We are proud to state that our employees are chosen for their skills and unique abilities relating to client care. Consider being a part of the BEST and BRIGHTEST team.
Works in the community and public school system providing support and restorative practice intervention through work with designated students and their families who have been identified by the school as having challenging behavior/emotional needs. Administratively is responsible for the Restorative program along with the administration both at FSRI and the School District. Responsibility to provide training, supervision, and support in the implementation of Restorative Practices and behavioral programming for Restorative Specialist staff working in the schools.
- Bachelor’s degree in a human services field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Experience with ED/BD children required.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written required.
- Good computer skills preferred.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and proof of automobile insurance required.
- Bilingual skills highly desired.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: This position requires various Central Falls School District sites and community visits, employees in this position must have the ability to:
- Travel throughout the Central Falls School District school sites, community locations and office site, which could include using walkways, stairs and/or elevators.
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs.
- Ability to communicate by voice, use sight and hearing.
- Ability to participate in physical crisis intervention (CPI) with students as needed.
We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental and work life benefits. Only together can we continue to grow and make a difference in our communities. Join our team today!
Family Service of Rhode Island provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.