FSRI is always looking for candidates that want to make a positive impact on the community we serve in!
Family Service of Rhode Island (FSRI) is a comprehensive non-profit social service organization that manages, through thoughtful coordination and a shared vision, programs across Rhode Island, providing essential resources for underserved individuals, families and communities. We are proud to state that our employees are chosen for their skills and unique abilities relating to client care. Consider being a part of the BEST and BRIGHTEST team!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Responsible for providing culturally competent psychiatric evaluation; safety assessment; medication evaluation and on-going medication management and monitoring; team and utilization management consultation; and staff training. Integration of medical and psychiatric related issues. Services provided for clients of the CCBHC. Provide after hour support for clients through the on call system.
- Perform initial psychiatric evaluation in the office or at community sites.
- Medication management, including clinical monitoring for adverse effects of medications.
- Assign level of risk to all clients.
- Collaborate with assigned treatment team.
- Treatment planning.
- Participate in utilization management reviews.
- Staff training as assigned.
- Complete all required record documentation accurately and in compliance with all regulatory bodies both on paper and through an EMR.
- Coordination of care with primary care physician.
- Secure medication for uninsured clients.
- Current valid license to practice in Rhode Island. Current DEA Certificate & Number.
- Must be Board certified or have met the training requirements for Board eligibility in the Specialty or Specialties in Child/Adolescent and/or Adult Psychiatry.
- Experience with children, adolescents and adults from diverse social, cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
- Experience providing psychiatric treatment to adults, children and adolescents with mental health and/or substance use disorders.
- Ability to travel to office and community locations (some local travel may be necessary to support CCBHC operations but the vast majority of work will be clinic-based for this position).
- Ability to work independently and part of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to utilize a computer to complete documentation.
- Current drivers license, reliable transportation, registration and auto insurance.
Only together can we continue to grow and make a difference in our communities.
Join our team today!
Family Service of Rhode Island provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.