FSRI is always looking for candidates that want to make a positive impact on the community we serve in!
Family Service of Rhode Island (FSRI) is a comprehensive non-profit social service organization that manages, through thoughtful coordination and a shared vision, programs across Rhode Island, providing essential resources for under served individuals, families and communities. We are proud to state that our employees are chosen for their skills and unique abilities relating to client care. Consider being a part of the BEST and BRIGHTEST team.
Responsible for providing in-person trauma-informed crisis intervention services, clinical assessment, emergency screening and triage, in partnership with the Providence Police to provide support, information, and referral to families in the community. Responds to incidents of trauma exposure to children, families and adults and provides follow up support and resources for trauma treatment. May provide brief clinical treatment as a resource to victims. Supports police in determining if victims are in need emergency psychiatric hospitalization and assists in determining level of risk. Provides consultation and support to victims and their families.
- Master’s degree in human services related field required (license preferred).
- Experience working with law enforcement strongly preferred.
- Previous experience working with children, adults, and families in a clinical setting preferred as well as knowledge of the impact of traumatic stress.
- Excellent crisis management and intervention skills needed.
- Experience with trauma assessment, triage and community resources.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possession of valid drivers’ license, reliable transportation and proof of current automobile insurance is required.
- Must have excellent collaborative skills,
- Bilingual skills strongly preferred.
- One of the clinicians must have a Monday through Friday 3:00PM-11:00PM availability.
Physical Requirements: This position may require community visits, employees in this position must have the ability to:
- Travel to and from community locations and office sites, which could include using walkways, stairs and/or elevators.
- Ability to lift up to 20lbs.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
Receive a Sign-on Bonus in the amount of $2,000.00 within 1 year of employment!
We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental and work life benefits. Only together can we continue to grow and make a difference in our communities. Join our team today!
Family Service of Rhode Island provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.