FSRI is always looking for candidates that want to make a positive impact on the community we serve in!
Family Service of Rhode Island (FSRI) is a comprehensive non-profit social service organization that manages, through thoughtful coordination and a shared vision, programs across Rhode Island, providing essential resources for underserved individuals, families and communities. We are proud to state that our employees are chosen for their skills and unique abilities relating to client care. Consider being a part of the BEST and BRIGHTEST team!
Essential Functions: Provides high-quality home visiting services to vulnerable families in accordance with Healthy Families America (HFA) model requirements. Partners with families to strengthen parent-child relationships, achieve positive child health outcomes, and improve family functioning. Ensures that model fidelity is maintained and carries out required activities as set forth by RI Dept. of Health contractual guidelines. Assists with facilitating groups, community outreach events, and developing relationships with community partners.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Human Services, Child Development, Education or related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with providing services to children and families or in a related setting.
- Experience working with culturally diverse communities/families and demonstrated ability to be culturally sensitive and appropriate.
- Enjoys and functions appropriately with long-term, ongoing projects; doesn’t need immediate feedback or results for personal validation.
- Ability to provide services when families are available, which may include some weeknight or weekend hours.
- Working knowledge of state and community resources, able to effectively impart this knowledge to families.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required,
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Current driver’s license, registration and auto insurance.
We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental and work life benefits. Only together can we continue to grow and make a difference in our communities. Join our team today!
Family Service of Rhode Island provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.