FSRI is always looking for candidates that want to make a positive impact on the community we serve in!
Family Service of Rhode Island (FSRI) is a comprehensive non-profit social service organization that manages, through thoughtful coordination and a shared vision, programs across Rhode Island, providing essential resources for underserved individuals, families and communities. We are proud to state that our employees are chosen for their skills and unique abilities relating to client care. Consider being a part of the BEST and BRIGHTEST team.
The FSCC/Wraparound Facilitator is responsible for all aspects of the Wraparound process. They work with families with children at risk for abuse and neglect, at risk of psychiatric hospitalization, with Serious Emotional Disturbance, as well as with youth with or at risk or juvenile justice/wayward involvement and/or exiting the RI Training School. FSCCs work with families, youth, their natural supports, DCYF involved staff, and other community providers to implement a wide range of FCCP Wraparound services including initial/on-going crisis stabilization, ensuring effective linkages to needed support and/or treatment services, and longer-term Wraparound Family Team plan development and meeting facilitation for families who need and agree to participate in full Wraparound services.
- Bachelors degree with 2 years of experience, or Masters degree with 1 year of experience working with children and families with complex needs, at risk for involvement in the child welfare system.
- Fluency in English and Spanish required.
- Candidates should be familiar with the Rhode Island system of care and have an understanding of how to engage families, community partners, and natural supports in a collaborative Wraparound process.
- Candidates should be available for a flexible schedule including evening or weekend meetings as is needed by families.
- FSCC’s are required to become certified in the Wraparound process within one year of employment. Training for certification is provided by the program.
Receive a Sign-on Bonus in the amount of $500.00 within 6 months of employment!
We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental and work life benefits. Only together can we continue to grow and make a difference in our communities. Join our team today!
Family Service of Rhode Island provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.