FSRI is always looking for candidates that want to make a positive impact on the community we serve in!
Family Service of Rhode Island (FSRI) is a comprehensive non-profit social service organization that manages, through thoughtful coordination and a shared vision, programs across Rhode Island, providing essential resources for under served individuals, families and communities. We are proud to state that our employees are chosen for their skills and unique abilities relating to client care. Consider being a part of the BEST and BRIGHTEST team.
As an integral member of the leadership team within the Health Department at FSRI, responsible for the clinical and administrative oversight of assigned staff and programmatic initiatives that span from birth to adulthood including overall community health and wellness. Represent the department/ agency at both internal and external subcommittees/meetings. Responsible for reaching target budgetary and clinical goals, ensures best practice standards, development of new cutting-edge integrated care initiatives and management of assigned contracts. Oversee programs and/or staff who are working to reduce patient’s SDoH, health concerns, mental health and recovery issues. Provides direct service to patients/clients where and when needed. Participates in the Agency’s after hour’s on-call emergency rotation as scheduled.
- A Master’s degree in a human service or public health field (psychology, social work, public health administration, marriage/family, etc.) required.
- Independent Clinical license required.
- Experience in the treatment of substance use, mental health and high-risk medical issues that impair wellness of patients.
- Knowledge of medical settings and ability to navigate the healthcare system.
- Prior clinical and/or administrative supervisory experience required.
- Experience with Integrated Care initiatives.
- Experience in the delivery of clinical services to children, adolescents, adults and families.
- Knowledge of community wellness and the road to equity.
- Ability to work remotely with knowledge of how to navigate various computer systems and data bases.
- Must pass a DCYF and criminal record clearance.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and auto insurance also required.
- Bilingual skills a plus.
Physical Requirements: This position requires residential and community visits, employees in this position must have the ability to:
- Travel to and from clients’ residence, community locations and office site, which could include using walkways, stairs and/or elevators.
- Ability to lift up to 20lbs.
- Must be able to work remotely and in person adhering to PHI requirements.
Receive a Sign-on Bonus in the amount of $2,000.00 within 1 year of employment!
We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental and work life benefits. Only together can we continue to grow and make a difference in our communities. Join our team today!
Family Service of Rhode Island provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.