FSRI is always looking for candidates that want to make a positive impact on the community we serve in!
Family Service of Rhode Island (FSRI) is a comprehensive non-profit social service organization that manages, through thoughtful coordination and a shared vision, programs across Rhode Island, providing essential resources for under served individuals, families and communities. We are proud to state that our employees are chosen for their skills and unique abilities relating to client care. Consider being a part of the BEST and BRIGHTEST team.
Essential Functions: The Delivery Specialist is responsible for supporting all of the operations for Be Safe including organizing supplies, packing food, organizing delivery routes, and delivering Be Safe kits on a daily basis. Supervised by the Program Director and works as a member of the AIM and FEMA Crisis program operations teams.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience preferred; delivery experience a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills and dependability are required.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license, good driving record, reliable transportation and proof of automobile insurance required.
- Bilingual English-Spanish highly desired but not required.
- Proficient with Microsoft, Google and Excel.
Physical Requirements: This position requires residential and community visits, employees in this position must have the ability to:
- Work a flexible schedule Mon-Fri full &/or half days varying week to week
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Stand and/or sit for long periods of time.
We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental and work life benefits.
Only together can we continue to grow and make a difference in our communities.
Join our team today!
Family Service of Rhode Island provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.