FSRI is always looking for candidates that want to make a positive impact on the community we serve in!
Family Service of Rhode Island (FSRI) is a comprehensive non-profit social service organization that manages, through thoughtful coordination and a shared vision, programs across Rhode Island, providing essential resources for underserved individuals, families and communities. We are proud to state that our employees are chosen for their skills and unique abilities relating to client care. Consider being a part of the BEST and BRIGHTEST team!
Within the residential setting supervises clinical aspects of programming and Trauma Systems Therapy (TST) model in milieu. Responsible for providing diagnostic assessments, short and long-term trauma-informed counseling services for clients and transition advocacy towards permanency. Provides emergency crisis intervention/assessment as needed. Collaborates with direct care staff to ensure appropriate delivery of services to clients. Participates in rotating on-call clinical duties as assigned.
- Licensed required. Independent license eligibility within 2 years of date of hire required.
- 2 years post-graduate experience in counseling/therapy preferred.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license, auto insurance, registration, and inspection required.
- Bilingual skills preferred.
Physical Requirements: This position requires residential and community visits, employees in this position must have the ability to:
- Travel to and from clients’ residence, community locations and office site, which could include using walkways, stairs and/or elevators.
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Ability to communicate by voice, use sight and hearing.
Receive a Sign-on Bonus in the amount of $2,000.00 within 1 year of employment!
We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental and work life benefits. Only together can we continue to grow and make a difference in our communities. Join our team today!
Family Service of Rhode Island provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.