FSRI is always looking for candidates that want to make a positive impact on the community we serve in!
Family Service of Rhode Island (FSRI) is a comprehensive non-profit social service organization that manages, through thoughtful coordination and a shared vision, programs across Rhode Island, providing essential resources for underserved individuals, families and communities. We are proud to state that our employees are chosen for their skills and unique abilities relating to client care. Consider being a part of the BEST and BRIGHTEST team!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Provides trauma-informed diagnostic assessments and clinical counseling services for children, youth and their caregivers in the community and in the office. Collaborates on cases with case managers and other service providers to ensure best client care. Provides emergency crisis intervention/assessment as needed. Great team working environment with emphasis on supervision, case consultation, team support and training in evidence-based trauma models. Free licensing supervision.
- Participate in client and family initial assessments.
- Provide brief treatment using a variety of treatment modalities, e.g. individual, couple, family, group, etc. in the community and office based when indicated.
- Evaluate treatment process on an ongoing basis.
- Collaborate with case managers and other service providers to ensure clients/families needs are being met.
- Provide emergency crisis intervention services with, and on behalf of, clients and families as needed.
- Build and maintain positive, working relationships with community organizations and service providers.
- Schedule appointments with clients and families based on clients needs.
- Maintain confidentiality of clients and families.
- Transport clients and families as needed.
- Provide sensitivity to clients and families cultural, ethnic, racial and socioeconomic issues and diversity.
- Serve as a positive role model to clients and colleagues.
- Maintain or exceed productivity expectations.
- Complete all professional and administrative documentation and forms in accordance with agency standards and within established guidelines and timeframes.
- Prepare for and participate in Utilization Management process as scheduled.
- Participate in administrative supervision as scheduled.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Masters degree in human services related field required. Licensed preferred.
- License eligibility within 2 years of date of hire required for non-MSW degree; MSWs must obtain LCSW within 2 months of hire.
- Possession of a valid drivers license, reliable transportation and proof of automobile insurance required.
- Bilingual skills preferred.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: This position requires residential and community visits, employees in this position must have the ability to:
- Travel to and from clients residence, community locations and office site, which could include using walkways, stairs and/or elevators.
- Ability to lift up to 20lbs.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
Receive a Sign-on Bonus in the amount of $2,000.00 within 1 year of employment!
We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental and work life benefits. Only together can we continue to grow and make a difference in our communities.
Join our team today!
Family Service of Rhode Island provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.