FSRI is always looking for candidates that want to make a positive impact on the community we serve in!
Family Service of Rhode Island (FSRI) is a comprehensive non-profit social service organization that manages, through thoughtful coordination and a shared vision, programs across Rhode Island, providing essential resources for underserved individuals, families and communities. We are proud to state that our employees are chosen for their skills and unique abilities relating to client care. Consider being a part of the BEST and BRIGHTEST team.
Essential Functions: Responsible for providing ongoing clinical and program supervision to assigned team members. Ensures provision of high-quality, appropriately individualized, FCCP/wraparound services to eligible families in the West Urban region. Assists the Director with tasks associated with daily program operations and community engagement. Provides Wraparound training, on-going coaching, and certification for staff.
- Master’s Degree in human services (psychology, social work, marriage/family, etc.)
- Independent license required in a Human Service Field (LMHC, LICSW, or LMFT).
- At least 5 years experience providing family-based services, with at least 1 year in a supervisory position.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule to meet program, staff, client, and agency needs.
- Must be willing and able to share on-call responsibilities.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and proof of automobile insurance required.
Receive a Sign-on Bonus in the amount of $2,000 within 1 year of employment!!
We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental and work life benefits. Only together can we continue to grow and make a difference in our communities. Join our team today!
Family Service of Rhode Island provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.