FalconX is one of the fastest growing start-ups in fintech. We are a digital asset brokerage delivering best-in-class pricing and execution capabilities for institutional traders and investors. FalconX is headquartered in San Mateo, CA and has offices in Bangalore and Malta.
We are data-driven. Whether it’s a growth or product decision, we believe data can always help us make more precise and informed choices.
We move fast. Speed of execution is essential for any startup, but we believe this is even more pertinent in our nascent industry.
We value diversity and debate. We believe the direction of our company is shaped by opposing viewpoints and experiences, and that this diversity helps learn and maximize our opportunity for success.
Who is on the team?
We are entrepreneurs. Over half our team has experience founding a company and our first 10 team members have 5 exits under their belts.
We also come from leading institutions including Google, LinkedIn, JUMP, Citadel, Goldman Sachs, Pantera Capital, Harvard Business School, Carnegie Mellon, IIT + more.
We are backed by some of the best investors in the world including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Accel Partners, Flybridge Capital, Fidelity, Coinbase, and many more leading names yet to be publicly disclosed.
You will create an open financial system and enable decentralized networks to flourish. The largest financial institutions from Wall Street to Silicon Valley and around the world will turn to you for the best market prices and insights into the crypto industry. You will become the expert on crypto industry trends and market movements. With your experience, you will shape our company’s trading strategies according to our core values – speed, transparency and trust.
You will be responsible for developing a deep understanding of the client segment, including client dynamics & challenges, needs from the sales team, as well as a working knowledge of the products and solutions that are a focus within that client segment. You will also play a critical role in helping understand data and digital components, measuring the success of our
marketing outreach, understanding trends, and tying marketing engagement to the growth of our business.
● Help originate new institutional clients
● Managing and servicing a list of designated clients, or your ‘Book of Business’, as their primary point of contact. This includes:
- Inbound inquiries as well as outbound leads.
- Maintain Institutional Relationship contact mailing list for exclusive outreach and regular touchpoints.
- Assist with Client Assisted Trades feature in close coordination with the Institutional Coverage Team
- Help maintain the Institutional Relationship Pipeline in the CRM Tool.
● Building long-term relationships with your clients and provide ongoing relationship servicing current clients to enable up-sell / cross-sell opportunities and ensure they are satisfied
● Demonstrate a proactive mindset, constantly thinking ahead and anticipating client needs and/or concerns, while keeping their business goals top-of-mind
● Implement new processes and procedures
● Some understanding of the challenges that our institutional clients face and assess the activities of our competitors
● Assess client satisfaction and extract key business needs/issues
● Achieve quarterly target metrics and KPIs established by management
● Align with the institutional coverage team regularly to discuss and optimize strategy and share customer feedback across functions
➢ BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
➢ An understanding of proprietary trading funds, hedge funds, miners and crypto exchanges. ➢ 3-4 years of experience in a sales and/or trading role with an ownership mentality ➢ Superior service skills/”client first” approach resulting in strong customer loyalty ➢ An interest in cryptocurrencies and enthusiasm about FalconX’s products and business model
➢ Ability to represent the company’s culture and values to our institutional counterparties ➢ Inclusive team player attitude
➢ Start-up mindset
➢ Detail oriented with technical skills such as excel/google sheets and ability to think analytically
➢ English fluency
➢ Entrepreneurial experience
➢ Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative
➢ Base knowledge of institutional investment strategies and portfolio positioning ➢ Knowledge and passion for digital assets / crypto
➢ Knowledge of financial markets and investing
➢ Strong interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
➢ Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, marketing or communications ➢ Experience working with remote teams
➢ Extensive experience working in the institutional asset management field particularly with fixed income products is preferred