Harvard-incubated and based in Westborough, MA, Experfy is the largest on-demand consulting marketplace for emerging technologies. Experfy offers a very unique proposition – In addition to consulting, we also run a corporate education platform for emerging technologies, such as AI, Big Data, Analytics, Internet of Things, Cloud, Security, Mobility, Virtual Reality and more.
UI Designer responsibilities include designing graphic elements, components and screens in alignment to our products with an emphasis on both web and mobile. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital platform design.
Ultimately, you’ll help create both functional and appealing features that address our users. You should have the ability to help with product design.
UI Designer responsibilities include designing graphic elements, components and screens in alignment to our product brand. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital platform design.
Ultimately, you’ll help create both functional and appealing features that address our users needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, UX Designers and Front End developers guide the design process from initial requirements to visual design delivery
- Present and defend your designs to various internal stakeholders as well as partners and customers
- Implement and expand Experfy platform features, establishing and promoting design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Push our visual design and brand forward in line with the latest design trends
- An entrepreneurial spirit in which you take ownership of your product and work to continuously improve
Experience and Qualifications
- 3+ years Experience as a UI Designer
- Experience with developing web and mobile platforms
- Strong track record of successful UI design with an emphasis on intuitive, elegant, modern designs, and workflows
- A strong understanding of responsive design, web development, and best practice methods
- Demonstrable ability to think strategically and create multiple solutions to a problem
- Excellent visual design skills, strong attention to detail, and a commitment to delivering highly polished designs under tight time constraints
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Experience and/or proficiency in User Experience
- Proficiency in Sketch (specifically components and nested components), Axure, InVision DSM, and Storybook
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary + Equity
- 2-weeks paid vacation
- Health and dental insurance