Support of routine bioanalytical testing of samples from cell-line development, in-process, process development/characterization, forced degradation, release & stability, and pre-formulation. Other potential opportunities include method development/optimization, workflow optimization, and template development.
BS (5+ yrs) or MS (1+ yr) of relevant experience in analytical chemistry or biologics testing lab
Required Skills and Experience
Must have separations experience for large molecules
Experience in analyzing biologics including monoclonal antibodies and/or other therapeutic proteins using at least one of the following techniques:
- Liquid Chromatography (HPLC / UPLC), such as Protein A Titer, Size Exclusion Chromatography (SEC), Ion Exchange Chromatography (IEX, AEX, CEX), Reverse Phase (RP), or Hydrophobic interaction chromatography (HIC)
- Electrophoretic methods such as CE-SDS and/or cIEF
Desired Skills and Experience
- High-throughput liquid handling systems such as Tecan, Bravo, Gilson etc.
- Familiarity with compendial testing such as UV 280, pH, and Physical observations
- Ability to follow complicated scientific protocols / procedures
- Making accurate reagent preparations (dilutions / solutions / buffers / mobile phases)
- Good documentation practices & utilization in electronic lab notebooks (ELN)
- Analytical software including SoftMax Pro, and/or Empower
- Knowledge of Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Teams, etc.)
- Support of high-throughput, Pre-formulation, Prequalification, Robustness, or Admixture testing
- Results processing and documentation by following appropriate methods / protocols / procedures
- Sample management and monitoring of controlled temperature units
- Following all appropriate laboratory safety and hygiene procedures
This role may be subject to government and/or customer requirements regarding vaccination against COVID-19 that are more stringent than Parexel policy. Accordingly, successful applicants may need to be either vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved religious or medical exemption. Employment is contingent on disclosure of your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if relevant, proof of vaccination.
ExecuPharm is the North American clinical operations business within Parexel FSP, which includes the CMC Operations group. We provide pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies with qualified and talented technical professionals to support the development and delivery of new therapies.
For results-driven and caring individuals who want to make a meaningful difference in the world, Parexel is trusted by life sciences companies to meet their long-term staffing needs for scientists and engineers and related professionals in discovery and development of novel therapies, keeping patients at the center of everything we do, and where an inclusive community helps you be your best, transforming any career into a life-changing achievement.
Come join us!